Beatrice Faumuina Drops in with Sol3 Mio for Breakfast
Beatrice Faumuina dropped into the FLAVA studio to meet with Sol3 Mio on their breakfast show to share all about HATCH 2021.
Hatch is a free programme where you can test your business ideas and affirm that they’re heading in the right direction.
As Beatrice says “this programme allows you to accelerate your idea, and to be able to do it in an environment with your peers so you can bounce off one another. This is where things really start to grow because what we know about all of us and our learning, is that when you have a chance to be in a trusted environment where you can test ideas and start questioning, things start to prosper.”
We’ve all been through a lot this year and businesses have moved in a digital direction. What does this mean in terms of deliver when a lot of our Pacific businesses happen face to face? This is a challenge but also an opportunity that HATCH participants will take on in the course.
In the first 12 weeks of HATCH, the business readiness module is where you’ll get direct insight into what you need in order for your business to be successful and find answers to all of the questions like, IRD and accounting, and what it takes to get it up and running.
Over the rest of the course you’ll have access to:
- Masterclasses and one-on-one sessions with highly successful NZ business and industry leaders
- Regular checks to keep your business on track, focused and growing
- You own way of attending the course so you can work or study alongside
- Opportunities to unlock finance and future investment channels
- Support with marketing and scaling your business
- Great partners to help you access and expand your network.
Applications close this Monday, 7th of December. So, in the words of Moses Mackay,
“If you’re Pasifika, aged 18-30 and have a business idea that you’re wanting to grow, make it happen.”